Excel Import problem

10-11  Source: Network gathering  Views:0 

Advertisement
I'm having trouble with importing data from excel. I'm using HiQ version 4.5 and during import spurious data seems to appear after import. doesn't inspire confidence in software quality
When the Excel Import dialog is invoked, you need to give the information required on the tabs.
1. On the columns tab: Shuttle any columns you want imported to the right.
2. On the Data Types Tab: In the second column, you need to match the column selected with the column in your table.
Then you can say insert.
Sue
Related articles
  • Excel import problems (collected) 10-11

    There are a few problems with Excel Import. Some have been reported elsewhere. Test Data Table Definition.   CREATE TABLE "JIM"."EXCEL_IMPORT"    (     "COLUMN1" VARCHAR2(100 BYTE),      "COLUMN2" VARCHAR2(100 BYTE)

  • Excel Import problem 10-11

    I'm having trouble with importing data from excel. I'm using HiQ version 4.5 and during import spurious data seems to appear after import. doesn't inspire confidence in software qualityWhen the Excel Import dialog is invoked, you need to give the inf

  • Excel import problems 10-11

    Hi - i recently imported information of a football team from excel into indesign and the birth date information magically all changed by 4 years and 1 day. Not very helpful! The Excel application is Microsoft 2008 and Indesign is CS3. Has anyone else

  • Probleme bei Excel-Import mit SBO 2007 11-30

    Hallo zusammen! Wir haben bei einem gewöhnlichen Stammdatenimport zu den Geschäftspartnern mit Excel folgendes Problem: die Fehlermeldung lautet: interner Fehler --> Zahlwege für Zahlungsassistenten (OPYM) (-2007) aufgetreten. Wenn wir die Zahlwege f

  • Excel import: importing too many rows 10-11

    I am working with SQL Developer 1.2.0 Build MAIN-29.98 and have a problem with Excel import: I would like to import some data from an XLS file. I click on Actions -> Import Data -> Excel, complete the dialog and check the DML: there are 3 insert int

  • Excel-Import with SBO 2007 10-11

    Hello to all! I have problems concerning the Excel-Import-function within SAP 2007. I want to import some business partners (what should not be such a huge problem), but an internal error occures which states: "internal error: Payment Methods for Pay

  • Excel Importer for Visual Studio LightSwitch 2013 10-11

    Has anyone managed to get the 'Excel Importer for Visual Studio LightSwitch' extension working with Visual Studio 2013?Hi Kevin, I assume you mean this extension here - http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/silverlight/Excel-Importer-for-Visual-61dd4a90 Fro

  • LR3.2 import problem on computer with Windows OS 10-11

    LR3.2 import problem on Windows OS This is a continuation of a question that I posed on August 22, 2010 in the discussion string "Cannot import CR2".  I have not been able to resolve the issue of importing an image into an existing folder locati

  • On windows 8 and itunes I have importing problems the DVD is only reading the music cd from 1.5x to 4.0x for 95% of the time, it does hit speeds of 30x for the other 5% of the time. Is it a driver issue with the DVD or is it  a windows 8 issue? 10-11

    on windows 8 and itunes I have importing problems the DVD is only reading the music cd from 1.5x to 4.0x for 95% of the time, it does hit speeds of 30x for the other 5% of the time. Is it a driver issue with the DVD or is it  a windows 8 issue?No. Yo

  • Aperture Video Import Problem - from Lumix GH4: Imported clips have their dates changed to the import date.  The files show up on the hard drive but many are not showing up in Aperture. 10-11

    Aperture Video Import Problem - from Lumix GH4: Imported clips have their dates changed to the import date.  The files show up on the hard drive with import date not created date, but many of these same files are not showing up in Aperture. Sometimes

  • Final Cut Pro/GY-HD111E import problems? 10-11

    Final Cut Pro/GY-HD111E import problems? With a brand new Mac Pro and very latest Final Cut Studio complete with updates I'm having a little problem trying to import footage directly from a JVC GY-HD111E (yes I'm in PAL land, UK) via FireWire into FC

  • Combining Text in Automator for Excel import. 10-11

    I'm attempting to create an automator workflow that will string some text together so that it can be imported into an Excel worksheet. Here's my workflow so far. • New Text File Creates file temp.txt • Run AppleScript Opens file temp.txt • Get Specif

  • Excel Import/Export in RulesManager ? 10-11

    Hi , We do have Excel import/Export feature at Designtime. Do we have same feature at runtime in RulesManager also ? Regards, AnilHi Anil Currently Import/Export of Decision Table to Excel sheet is not available in CE 7.2. However, this is available

  • DRM Excel Import file format? 10-11

    Hi Everyone !! I want to import data from Excel sheet using DRM please can anyone share a sample format for this in excel , DRM Excel import file thanks in advanceI don't think we have an option to Import from Excel file, we are currently in 11.1.2.2

  • UCMDB Excel import - update/delete relationship 10-11

    Hi, is any solution to update or delete a relationship between the object in Excel import? I created one (excel import), but there are wrong way in the relationship, so I want to change/update or delete all wrong, and create the good . Anyone have an

  • Excel import With Sequance Value 10-11

    Hi I need to import data From Excel, but how i can set primary key from a Sequence value??You do it from outside the Excel -> Import wizard in SQL Developer. Define your table so your column is populated by a sequence. You can do this via an INSERT T

  • Excel import wizard 10-11

    Hello, I would like to import excel files by using a configuration file. Normally I do this using the Excel import wizard. I want to find out if it is possible to write a command in the script so I can just drop in any excel files and it automaticall

  • Excel Import of Dates while in Manual Task Mode 10-11

    It appears that I cannot do an Excel import into start/finish fields for a task that is set to manual mode.  Is this true, or am I overlooking something? This is annoying.  I am having to import into the temporary fields of start1/finish1, then copy

  • Annoyed with JVC/Final Cut Pro import problem; will they ever fix this? 11-30

    Annoyed with Final Cut Pro JVC import problem; will they ever fix this? I've shot footage on JVC GY-HD111E in the UK in 720p/25p PAL mode. I'm trying to import lots of short clips (average 10 seconds) into Final Cut Pro (latest version with 720p/25p

  • Export to Excel - Macro problems 11-30

    I have moved this to the Discoverer forum. Exporting to Excel - Macro Problems Message was edited by: user385142Hello Denes. Excuse me for send you a message in this way , but I dont find other way to contact with you. Im using the export_excel_pkg,